1. Antony Barnett on the future of the New Statesman.
2. Nadine Dorries gets angry about the state of our healthcare and a reward for failure.
3. Paul Linford asks if all politicians are crooks.
4. Bethan Jenkins blogs from the Plaid conference.
5. Jonathan Isaby thinks a £50k cap on donations would kill the Conservative Party.
6. Guido on how the PM made a woman cry. (The Australian PM, that is).
7. How Did We Come to This gives a reality check to Jade Goody mania.
8. Donal Blaney accuses Save the Children of indulging in hyberbole.
9. Charles Crawford analyses Guido's success as a blogger.
10. Pickled Politics on the MCB member who is suing Hazel Blears.
11. The Wardman Wire has a roundup of the week in Welsh politics.
12. Justin Webb thinks Barack Obama is a 'strategician'.