1. Jane Merrick makes her first new years prediction. DD back as Shadow Defence Secretary. Her more accurate prediction is that she will be proved totally wrong. James Forsyth has other ideas for DD at Coffee House.
2. Anders Hanson remembers Neil Trafford, a young LibDem staffer who tragically died recently.
3. Red Box on the SPD German Finance Minister who's socking it to Gordon Brown.
4. Tom Harris knows how to flick my switch.
5. Martin Kettle thinks Gordon's PMQs gaffe may be a defining moment.
6. Andy McSmith thinks Nick Clegg deserved to be treated with more respect at PMQs.
7. Danny Finkelstein is on the lookout for charismatic politicians.
8. LibDem Voice on the TV station fined for airing a LibDem commercial.
9. Paul Waugh on some odd goings on at Ed Balls' Christmas Party.
10. Letters from a Tory thinks Brown won't go for an early election.
11. John Redwood says Save the Rhododendron.
12. Simon Chapman on Centre Right on assisted death.