1. Andrew Bolt on another Palin smear which has fizzled out.
2. LibDem blogger Quaequam accuses Nick Clegg of going bonkers over his confusing tax cuts plan.
3. Stumbling & Mumbling has a guide on How to be Chancellor. Someone please tell Darling.
4. Yorkshire Gob wonders whether she's a Liberal or a Libertarian. Progress from just hating me, I suppose.
5. Letters from a Tory has several big grins on his face.
6. Tom Harris pines for two party politics.
7. ConservativeHome on the Canadian election.
8. Political Betting looks at the various upcoming foreign elections.
9. Fraser Nelson on women v women sexism.
10. Jon Craig on his 'nosebag' with Charlie Whelan.
11. Donal Blaney was right. On farting livestock.
12. Mike Rouse: Can this really be happening to me?
Emma Warman - Reading Tory councillor
Daily Rabble - Scottish politics & sport
Conservative Cabbie - A cabbie on US politics
Phil Andrews - Independent councillor in Hounslow
Thursday Briefing - Green blog